While working on the upcoming site for umlaut (umbraco solution provider run by fellow umbraco addict / MVP Dirk De Grave and me), I needed to add a blog section to the site.
And since umbraco makes it super easy to package up your work. I thought I would spend some time into resurrection the umbraco blog package.
So here you go, a blog package for umbraco 4.
- Posts with paging and filter on category
- Comments (custom usercontrol)
- Datefolder (using the eventmodel)
- Categories (using tag datatype)
- Archive (collapsable, only showing lastest months)
- Latest comments
- Blogroll (using related links)
- Rss Feed
A small demo screencast: